It Has Been 1 Year site de rencontre gratuit badoo inscription rencontre astronomique de printemps rencontres speed dating buckinghamshire aylesbury rencontres amicales en bretagne rencontre tfc psg free online dating czech republic check out this site rechtsanwalt partnervermittlung 7

Today one year ago I awoke with the same peace that I did this morning. In the dark morning hours of May 7th, he called my name the entire night as I lay my head on his bed and my body on my cot. Every time he called my name – I tried to raise my head and a force pushed me down and all I could do was respond “I’m here.” I recall this went on the entire night; every time I responded, he would pat my head as an acknowledgement that he heard me. I still cannot explain that force that kept me down the night before, but I do believe I was not meant to see the transition from consciousness to unconsciousness. When I woke at 8am the following morning he was no longer calling my name and it was clear that he was preparing to leave. At 11:22am he took his final breath as I held his hand. When I witnessed that final breath I thanked God for his mercy on how peaceful his death was, and how much strength and faith he planted in me. This beautiful man that I had the pleasure of spending 15 years with has been my greatest teacher in life and beyond. Today I honor his life by moving forward in faith and knowing that although I can’t see him, he has never left my side.

I thank you all for your amazing, selfless, incredible support over the last year. I hope that you understand how much healing has been done through this virtual world called facebook. If you would like to share a story about Marlon on my wall or inbox me, or on this thread – please do so. Even if you didn’t know him – if his life and death has touched your family in some way – please continue to share…as your words continue to lift me and my children.

Many blessings on this beautiful May 7th!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *